Red Wing Nordic Ski Camp – Wolverine Village/ABR, Ironwood Michigan
December 6-8, 2019
- Who – Up to 45 people including coaches, chaparones and Red Wing Nordic skiers. Skiers must have participated in at least 80% of practice to participate in ski camp.
- What – Ski camp that improves skills and is alot of fun! Cost: $125 through Red Wing Community Education. Fees cover transportation, lodging, ski passes, breakfasts and one lunch and one dinner. Skiers will need additional money for two lunches on the road, one dinner, snacks and a $10 ABR pass .
- When – Leaving Red Wing High School Friday morning and returning Sunday.
- Where – Wolverine Village and ABR, in Ironwood, MI. We stay in a lodge, cabins and dorms and eat meals together. We engage in fun team building activities and ski just outside our door.
- Why – The “UP” gets snow long before we do in Red Wing and trails are groomed in great condition. Skiers get a head start on the ski season and to come together as a team.